PLAYERS/COACHES/STAFF MUST COMPLETE THIS SHEET PRIOR TO ATTENDING EVERY TRAINING SESSION
ANYONE who answers YES to ANY questions CANNOT attend
This player’s parents MUST notify BCSC that they answered YES on the checklist at email@example.com or 519-759-6963 and begin their fourteen (14) day pause from soccer. BCSC will notify the player and their family as to when they can return.
MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE START OF TRAINING TO COACH.
- DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS?
- a. Fever (greater than 38.0° C)?
- b. Cough?
- c. Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- d. Sore throat?
- e. Runny nose?
- Has anyone in your household experienced the above symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated as a suspected case of Covid-19?
- Are you currently being investigated as a suspected case of Covid-19?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
If an individual answers YES to any of the above questions, they are not permitted to participate in any in-person soccer activity for a minimum of 14 days.