Option 1) Monday evenings at 5:45pm & 7:05pm (times rotate)
-Game Location: Branlyn Park (238 Brantwood Park Road) and Brier Park (10 Blackfriar Lane)
coaches will schedule a weekly practice on an alternate day from game day based on their personal schedules
-Season Length: 10 weeks of play/games (+1 Final Week)
-Tentative Start Date: Monday May 27th
-Also Included: Jersey, Shorts, Socks
-NOT INCLUDED/ Players to Provide: Shin Pads and Soccer Cleats
2024 Season Notes:
1) Volunteer Coaches will receive a full refund of the registration fee at the conclusion of the season (Refunds are available to all coaches who fulfill all duties including attending the coaches meeting, and all games, hosting weekly practices, along with submitting the players rating form.)
2) You will hear from a coach regarding your team and schedule after the coaches meeting but not prior to May 10th 2024
3) *Rain out games will occur on Friday nights. Games will only be rescheduled if there are more than 2 rainouts.
4) During weeks when holidays fall on game day their will be a bye week and no match will be held that week.
5) All Refunds must be requested prior to the deadline of April 30th 2024. All refunds are less a $35.00 administration fee.
*BY REGISTERING YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT’S COVID-19 PROTCOLS IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF THE SEASON STARTING*
-At this time no restrictions are anticipated for outdoor activity for summer 2024 but due to the need to remain in alignment with Public Health requirements this may change.