-Games: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Evenings at 6:30pm (times rotate)
-Game Location: Mohawk Park, John Wright Soccer Complex
-Season Length: 12 Weeks of play (+Playoffs)
-Tentative Start Date: June 28th 2021
-NOT INCLUDED/ Players to Provide: Jerseys, Shin Pads, and Soccer Cleats
2021 Season Notes:
1) Rainout games, holiday Monday games and holiday Thursday games will be re-scheduled to Friday nights
3 teams per division. 12 games plus playoffs. 16 max roster (16 dressed per game). Teams will play weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays (which will alternate). They will alternate teams they play and will have 2 games during select weeks. There will be no “off” weeks under this scenario. Registration fee: $1,8500.00 plus tax for 16 players.
1) For the 2021 season there will be an “A” Division and a “B” division and a potential “C” division. The 2021 “A” division will feature the top seeded teams based on the 2019 “A” division standings plus the highest seeded teams from the 2019 “B” division standings, as required to fill the open teams slots. The 2021 “B” division will feature any additional teams from the 2019 “A” division that were not already assigned to the 2021 “A” division plus the highest seeded teams from the 2019 “B” division standings, as required to fill the open teams slots. The 2021 “c” Division will feature the final 2019 “A” division teams that were not assigned to the 2021 “A” division or the 2021 “B” division, the 2019 “B” division teams that were not assigned to the 2021 “A” division or the 2021 “B” division and any new unranked teams.
2) No spectators are permitted for the duration of the entire season, this includes parents, partners, and additional players above and beyond the 18 who are dressed to play.
Captains will serve as “Field Marshal’s”. Their role will be to set up a sanitization station (using the BCSC provided spray bottle and “Sanitization Station” sign) on their team’s bench for each game. By disallowing spectators team captains, in their capacity as Field Marshal’s, will not be required to police social distancing.
3) Following each game the referee must take a photo of the game sheet and submit it to email@example.com by midnight on the date of the officiated match. For this season captains must fill out the game sheets with players first and last names and will need to strikethrough any players who are not in attendance.
4) Games cancelled due to inclement weather will NOT be rescheduled. The score at the time of the game being called, even if it is in the first half, will be the score assigned for the game. Any games cancelled before the scheduled start time will be assigned a 0-0 score for the purpose of standings.
If more than two games are cancelled due to inclement weather or a public health lockdown there will be a review of fees paid to determine the eligibility for potential discounts off of future team enrollment or a partial refund subject to proration.
5) Masks and gloves may be worn by players but are not required, if worn they should be properly fitted and not loose, to prevent injury.
6) We will NOT be utilizing player cards for the 2021 women’s season. This is to minimize the additional duties placed upon the referees during the 2021 season and to decrease overall touch points between players and game officials.